- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: The Web of https://www.canaryliveexperience.com may use third-party services that, on behalf of RH BUGGY C.B., will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other Internet services.
RH BUGGY C.B. It shows information about your Cookies Policy with each session in order for you to be aware. Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
- Continue navigating or moving around the scroll bar: in which case we consider that you accept its use.
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of RH BUGGY C.B. or any other web page, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it
- Internet Explorer: microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- FireFox: mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this Portal, will be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the Portal or the use of the services that may be offered there, RH BUGGY C.B. and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of domicile of RH BUGGY C.B